> Check In
Note: Check outs after 11:00 AM will be charged for another night stay unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Friday thru Saturday arrival time is 1pm-9pm. After 9pm your reservation packet will be posted on the west wall (road-side wall) of the General Store.
- Sunday thru Thursday after 1pm your reservation packet will be posted on the west wall of the General store.
Rates are based upon 2 adults, their dependent children, and one camping unit (i.e., tent or RV) per site.
- Extra camping units on a site will be charged the appropriate site fee per extra unit.
- You may add one extra adult at the rate of $10 per night.
No more than 4 children per site.
Guests aged 17 Years Old and under at the time of check-in are considered children.
Minimum Check In Age is 21 Years Old
Maximum of 2 pets per site.
Electricity is billed separately for monthly and seasonal RV sites.
Seasonal and monthly RV sites do not include electricity.
Electricity will be billed monthly.
Quiet Time is between 10pm and 8am.
- This means no radios, loud music, or disturbing noises.
- All children are to be at your site during this time. This rule is strictly enforced. After a warning, you will be asked to leave the campground.
Firewood is sold at our general store during store hours and in the “Firewood” machine located next to the general store for after hour purchases.
BRINGING YOUR OWN FIREWOOD IS NOT ALLOWED.
Please keep your campsite clean. Place all trash in the dumpsters located outside of the general store. Do not leave garbage bags at your site.
Any guests that leave a campsite messy, damaged, or full of trash will be charged a $25 clean-up fee and any applicable charges for damage.
> Fire Rings
An assessment of $25 will be charged for relocated fire rings.
> Camping & Vehicle Registrations
- All vehicles must have a car pass.
- Only one vehicle is allowed on each site. Extra vehicles must be parked in our parking lot.
Golf carts, ATV’s, RTV’s, motorcycles, dirt bikes, min-bikes, or any other type of motorized vehicle other than your primary vehicle will NOT be allowed in the campground.
Speed limit of 10mph is strictly enforced to protect the safety of children playing.
A $25 fine will be imposed for all speeding.
Day visitor passes are $4 and are permitted from 9am – 8pm. All day visitors must leave before dusk.
Please help keep our bathrooms clean.
- Flush toilets after use and use toilet paper sparingly. Our septic system cannot handle overloads of toilet paper.
- Close shower curtains when turning on water to help keep the water contained.
- Please report any maintenance or cleaning issues to the general store staff.
- Due to health regulations, pets are not permitted in any of our rentals.
- If a pet is found on the premises of a cabin, you will forfeit all rental fees and deposits and be asked to leave the park.
- ALL pets must be kept on a 6′ least AT ALL TIMES.
Pets are not permitted in the general store, arcade, bathrooms, laundry room, playground, or pond.
You are responsible for cleaning up after your pets.
The general store provides pick up bags for your convenience.
Viscious and/or aggressive pets will not be allowed.
Owners of aggressive or noisy pets will be asked to leave the campground without a refund.
Dog runs and outside cages are not permitted.
Pets un-leashed and/or running at large will result in a $25 charge to your reservation.
> Clothes Lines
Clothes lines are not allowed on campsites.
> Dump Station
The dump station is provided for our guests if they wish to dump their RV before checking out. Pump outs are available for a $20 fee.
> Fishing & Hunting
Fishing in our pond is permissible only when practicing the catch & release method.
> Fireworks & Explosives
Entrance on to the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Pleasant Creek Campground, LLC in Oglesby, Illinois to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoors environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, fishing or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that Pleasant Creek Campground and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
Reservation & Payment Policies
- Full payment is charged at time of booking. All other purchases can be made at our General Store with cash or credit card.
- To cancel or make changes to your reservation, please call our Reservation Department at (815) 431-0936 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations made within 7 days of the check-in date are ineligible for a refund.
- You will be issued a promo code in the amount of your reservation payment for future use during that camping season.
- For Cancellation and change purposes, the check-in date is considered to be 12:01 AM PST of the day on which you are scheduled ot check in.
Prices and site numbers are subject to availability.
No refunds will be issued for early check-out.
The rates displayed do not include any applicable service fees or charges incurred during your stay.
For late arrival arrangements, please contact us at (815) 431-0936. Or email us at: email@example.com.